Dental disease or discomfort is a frequently overlooked reason for employee absences or poor work performance. And, as every human resources professional knows, lost work days can mean loss of revenue for employers. Kemper Health offers affordable and flexible dental plan coverage to employers, while being backed by Kemper's commitment, knowledge and customer service.
In addition to promoting oral health, a quality dental benefits plan can aid in recruiting and retaining employees. In a competitive market, dental benefits are consistently cited as one of the most sought after employee benefits. We understand the needs of employees and their dependents and integrate those needs with the appropriate dental services.
Plan at a glance
- Administrative platform included that is state of the art and uses best-in-class, easy to understand reporting
- Ability for employers to create high-low plans
- Maximum Care Network™, one of the largest PPO dental networks in North America, provides access to local dentists and provides deep network discounts
- Flexibility to choose preventative, basic and major benefits
- Depending on plan, coverage toward routine exams, cleanings, filling and simple extractions
- Plans may be customized to include endodontics, periodontics and even orthodontic services