Click Here to view in browser window.
The Kemper Health Signature Gap* insurance plan is designed to be secondary protection against the rising costs of healthcare in America.
As employee out-of-pocket responsibilities continue to increase, the Kemper Health Signature Gap insurance plan can be an important part of your benefit strategy by supplementing the employer’s major medical coverage or move to a Consumer-driven health plan (CDHP).
Download our new How It Works tool to learn more about Gap insurance. It’s easy to offer and explain.
Click Here

Please call Your Kemper Health Territory Manager at 877-907-5511. You may also email to discuss how Kemper Health can address your client’s benefit needs.

* Group Supplemental Medical Expense Insurance for Hospital Confinement. Gap may not pay 100% of the insured’s out-of-pocket expenses (see the Limitations and Exclusions section for full listings).
The underwriting company for the Accident Expense, Accident Indemnity, Critical Illness, Dental, Short Term Disability and Whole Life Insurance Products is Reserve National Insurance Company, a Kemper Life & Health Company. Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) is one of the nation’s leading insurers, with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and business markets. Kemper underwriting companies are rated “A-” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, a leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper Corporation is not responsible for the products of any of its underwriting companies. The underwriting company for the Hospital Indemnity, Gap, Limited Medical, and Vision Insurance Products are Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company (FSL). FSL is rated “A-“ (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. FSL is not financially affiliated with Kemper Corporation. All products are subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions of the specific policy. Product availability may vary by state.

Neither Reserve National Insurance Company, FSL, nor their agents, representatives, associates or employees render legal or tax advice. The employer should seek the expert assistance of its own legal or tax adviser.

©2017. All Rights Reserved

KB-SG-HIW (01/17)

For agent/broker use only

12750 Merit Drive, Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75251, USA