At Kemper Benefits, we understand that reliable vision care coverage brings peace of mind and a feeling of well being. The stand alone, fully insured or self-funded vision programs offer one of the most comprehensive solutions in the vision care industry. Kemper Benefits Vision insurance plan provides a generous allowance for vision care services and materials. The advantages of the Kemper Benefits Vision Plan’s product design ensures that your employees will receive options to find the care they need, and is unrivaled in the market.
With the staggering of number of people suffering from poor eyesight, a solution is sought after. With most health plans not providing adequate coverage for routine eye care, you will find comfort in knowing their routine eye examinations and vision correction materials are covered in full with the Kemper Benefits Vision plan.
Plan at a glance
- A comprehensive eye exam is included for each covered member
- Standard spectacle lenses are a covered benefit, with an option for specialty lenses
- Frames are provided a generous allowance or covered in full in some instances
- Contacts are available in the place of lenses and frames
- Members may use their Laser Vision Correction discount plus an allowance as an alternative to corrective eyewear
- A large nationwide network of optometrists, ophthalmologists and retail chain locations
- Employer-paid plans available with a 75% contribution by the employers